- What are the web skills that everyone should know?
- Do the tools currently exist to teach these skills adequately?
- What are some of the best practices for creating a make-based learning program for these skills?
- Do the learning environments that Mozilla currently has access to provide a reasonable testbed for these skills?
- How do we measure “success“?
- At what point do we move from evolving this learning program to trying to genuinely reach everyone?
- What type of support community would best sustain this?
What are some other Big Questions we need answers to?